What makes a brand irresistible? In Doubletake's decade plus in business, the most common strategic initiatives we support with promotional products are:
In our experience, organizations that execute well in these areas develop an Irresistible Brand, which:
Listen to Doubletake's Matt Deutschman talk to experts in the four key areas above on the Irresistible Brand Podcast!
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Amy M. Gardner, team and leadership development consultant, accomplished career coach in the legal field, and principal at Apochromatik. They discussed:
- Employer Branding
- Effective management of a return-to-office plan
- How one company overcame such significant damage to their brand that their employees went from being embarrassed to be seen wearing their company's logo, to being proud brand advocates.
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Randy Ostrow, founder of Ostrow Advisory Services. They discussed:
- the tremendous value of word-of-mouth marketing
- how hand-written notes are a powerful touchpoint to build relationships
- how personalization can still be systematized - deepening relationships with clients and centers of influence/strategic partners
- the importance of deploying a dedicated strategy to deepen relationships with back office personnel and service providers
- McKinsey & Company 2010 Word-Of-Mouth Study
- “The Tipping Point,” by Malcolm Gladwell
- Unique Ability (R) - a concept developed by and instrumental in the Strategic Coach entrepreneurial coaching program
- “Setting the Table,” by Danny Meyer
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Jeff Madsen, Convene CEO Peer Group Facilitator, corporate communications expert and certified LifePlan facilitator.
They discussed characteristics of great leaders and some specific ways business leaders can motivate, empower, incentivize and praise employees to maximize engagement and retention.
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with John Casey, Founder & President of Shamrock Consultants. They covered the following topics related to leadership development, and more:
- Curiosity & Humility in Leadership
- Role Reviews in organizations
- How an employee's first 100 days shapes their overall experience at a company
- Cultural Onboarding (not just job training)
- Assume Positive Intent
- and more!
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Erin Diehl, Founder of Improve It! They covered the following topics, and more:
- Aligning your brand with your core values
- The meaning of a brand's colors
- Leading by creating an "intrapreneurial" spirit
- Cultivating "Internal Brand Ambassadors"
- The link between culture and marketing
- The power of "Yes, and" in business to build culture
- Using core values in employee reviews and recruiting
- and more!
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Bob Lambert of Samurai Business Group, unpacking the concept of "PERSONIFYING" your brand. They cover the following key topics, and more::
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Ben Shrader, partner at Hart McLaughlin & Eldridge about several current events topics at the intersection of sports law and branding:
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Jordan Ostroff, owner of LegalEase Marketing about:
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Jonathan Eisler, VP, Business Development & Organizational Consulting at Perspectives Ltd., about:
In this episode, Matt from Doubletake talks with Megan Robinson, principal at the E Leader Experience, about:
How irresistible is your organization's brand? Find out your organization's score on our Irresistible Brand Barometer, which inspired the podcast.
Take our <5 minute assessment to find out how well your organization performs in the areas of:
You'll receive an immediate customized report with instant, actionable advice on how to improve on weaknesses and capitalize on strengths.
Copyright © 2021 Doubletake Promotional Marketing Inc. All Rights Reserved.